Smart Las Vegas Grocery
Best Grocery Buy's An Example
Albertsons August 7th – 13th Celebrating their 74th Anniversary!
- Sweet corn on the cob 6 each for $1.00, Las Vegas grocery store cheapest and hottest buys are found by joining in the green box above.
- Steaks T-Bone $6.99lb not a super low buy, however these babies are of choice grade and would go mighty fine with that corn on the cob above.
- Ground beef fresh 85% lean $2.49lb must buy 3lbs, I would buy 10lb+ at that price.
- Eggs large Grade “AA” (they had a drinking problem!) one dozen for .99¢ a great buy.
- Pepsi assorted $4.99 for 24 or about .21¢ a can, must buy 4 and only per person, so buy 4 as you will save $6.72 as the regular price is .27¢ a can.
- Pasta Sauce Francesco Rinaldi (did I even spell that right?) .99¢ per about a 24oz jar. The coupon is on the front page of flyer. That’s a great buy folks, limit 4 just bring the kids! Cheaper than Costco unless you buy it by the gallon!
- Frappuccino Starbucks $3.99 the 4 pack bottles 9.5oz must buy 4 only per person and cheaper than well you know, it’s less than Costco’s price.
- Yogurt Greek Dannon Okios 5.38oz for .88¢ each limit 8. Be careful the 9th one might cost $8.00! Just kidding actually they are trying to lower those prices have you noticed.
- Albertsons are lowers some serious price for their 74th huh? Thanks to new ownership!?!
- Sausages Hillshire Farm $1.99 mix and match smoked rope or link assorted only 13oz. Unclear if the deli meat is on sale or not. Cheapest its been in over a year. Great to stock up while low and freeze.
- Get Las Vegas List Of Lowest Grocery Buys >>> >>> >>>
Glazier’s August 7th – 13th
- Charcoal briquettes Kingsford $2.99 for 8.3lbs. Lower than Costco.
- Cod Haddock fillets wild-caught and fresh from Boston waters for $7.98lb.
El Super August 7th – 13th
- Sirloin roast tip boneless choice grade and fresh at $2.99lb Roast Sirloin tip boneless
Food4Less August 7th – 13th
- Tomatoes on the vine .98¢ per pound super low buy.
- Blueberries fresh $2.00lb a super buy and loaded with antioxidants to squish those cancer causing floating free radicals running around in the body.
- Peaches white or Nectarines fresh $.50¢ per pound great buy.
- Grapes red seedless yum are .88¢ per pound great for the kids, solid price too. To compare Albertsons are $1.99lb. Why
- Chicken fresh Sanderson Farms 100% natural drumsticks, thights or legs with thighs (my favorite!) .98¢ per pound. Buy and freeze for that BBQ
- Bread Western Hearth assorted three huge 24oz loafs for $5.00 super low thus buy and freeze.
- Shampoos or conditioner Suave .98¢ for 12oz assorted, good buy.
- Waffles Eggo assorted $5.98 for 40 of these puppies. Exact same price per waffle at Sam’s Club. Sam’s Club you know where you PAY to join for lower prices. Hum it might be time to rethink what we purchase at warehouses.
Smith’s August 7th – 13th
- Their Mix & Match (buy at least 5 items) portion of the flyer has some great buys. Example $1.99 for Cheetoes, Fritos, Oroweat bread, Florida's Natural orange juice to name a few. Plus for $1.29 a few good buys can be had.
- Watermelon mini seedless buy one get one free or $2.00 each and okay buy.
- Shampoo or Conditioner Vidal Sassoon $3.29, 25.3oz, the catch…must buy 5 or $16.45 worth.
Von’s August 7th 13th
Why bother this week anyway, no super savings at this Las Vegas grocery store.
Oh well unless it’s right by your house. If so get the red grapes for .88¢ or the Cheetos (LOL) for $1.99, but even that is not a low price.
So what is Vons good at? Well in word MARKETING, pretty stores, the city are best looking ads and flyers, why even the ad paper has a thicker richer feel than competitors. This attracts folks with more money than…well anyway.
Every Las Vegas
Grocery Store - At The
Right Time - Can Save
You Big Dollars
And we tell you when the "Right time" is. We are the Las Vegas grocery store market leader in low prices and we don't even sell groceries. How we do it: every week we scour every advertisement, every grocer website, every coupon book we can find. Keeping only rock bottom buys.
Then we compare this week’s lowest food prices against our master savings guide and email you those super low buys. Now you can begin stocking your pantry and freezers with a commodity you must buy, but purchased at the lowest prices.
If we reference today’s sale price; with the lowest price we know that food, over-the-counter medicine, and non-food item historically sold for.
We created the Las Vegas grocery store reference guide by tracking 800 prices over a 18 month period. Each store will have super low sales from time to time. But one must have a point of reference and that's what we freely provide for you.
Furthermore our designers and programming engineers are putting the final touches on not only Las Vegas cheapest prices but a nationwide app to share with everyone.
Our mission is saving you and your family money on something you HAVE to buy. Week in and week out. There is no getting around it we must spend money to eat.
And it is high time someone began providing food price transparency. Just because we MUST buy food doesn't mean we have to pay 50% more than we should.
This Top Ten program, and the software we are developing will save you over 50% on your grocery bill: WE PROMISE. We are an entirely new concept in grocery savings.
Kind of like Facebook or Google at one time was a new way to use the be social and surf the internet a few short years ago. No one knew what to what phenomenal good they were initially. So goes it with Grocery411™.
- See last week's lowest prices!
- Las Vegas grocery stores critique.
- Save at the dollar stores in Las Vegas.
- Join free Las Vegas Top Ten Cheapest List.
- Need a great standard grocery shopping list?
- Return to the top of your Las Vegas grocery store page.
Grocery411.com is a whole new concept for saving in a Las Vegas grocery store and soon nationwide. We are one more way you can save more "bread."