Mexican grocery stores now come to your door! MexGrocer is a bilingual Canadian company which was founded in 2000. There specialty appears to be Mexican foods delivered to your door.
They ship authentic products to more than 15,000 cities in the USA, Canada, Puerto Rico and military addresses, making it one of the largest online Mexican grocery stores of its kind.
The idea is to get everything under one roof so customers can have their Mexican food delivered and cook their own delicious meals from the comfort of home.
We looked at several Mexican grocery stores. We like this online Latio food store because they have a full-on marketing program.
They have their own YouTube TV shows and blog site in English and Spanish. There you can read about rare fruit such as cherimoya, the “ice cream fruit” just to name one.
Take a look at the recipe ideas for some inspiration and stay healthy with the nutrition pages, home remedies and pharmacy section. Cook up some fresh tortillas or tamales with handy kits and comals from the kitchenware department.
It is hard to find Mexican grocery stores who sell online Latino foods. But to find one who carry over 3,000 foods? That is a feat in itself.
Groceries like chocolate, tinned food and salsa from brands such as Tostitos, De La Cruz, La Mexican Cookware and Zan Zusi.
On top of that one of few Mexican grocery stores whereby you can get real lava rock (molcajete), spiritual items such as Virgen de Guadalupe candles, books and videos and the finest Mexican gold jewelry.
If you are having a party, they can provide decorations and gift ideas, and for kids there are piñatas, candy and marble games. Latin products include Goya beverages and yuca chips, Materva soda and Ducal beans from Guatemala.
* Mexican Foods Delivered: Tamales, Hot Sauces, Cheeses, Hot Peppers, Latino Desserts and Candies, Bread, Drinks, Dairy, Ready Meals, Snacks, Spices, Chili Peppers, Rice, Beans, Pasta, Canned Foods, Pinatas and more.
* Unavailable: Fresh Meat, Fruit and Veggies, Alcohol, Tobacco.
* Sundries: Religious, Bath and Beauty, Laundry and Cleaning, Cookbooks, Jewelry, Party, Kids, Utensils.
* Medicine: First Aid, Coughs and Colds, Baby and Kids, Painkillers, Grisi Naturals, Essential Oils, Lucia’s Herbal Remedies.
* Minimum Purchase: None.
* Contract Required: No! Savvy customers can join the mailing list to get $5.00 off their next order and advance notice of special offers and deals. There’s also a rewards program to collect points for future purchases.
* Four Item Grocery Price Comparisons: $14.85
* Customer Service Number & Hours: (877) 463-9476, Mon-Fri 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST toll-free.
* Live Chat: No
* Website: www.mexgrocer.com
* Email: email@example.com
* Delivery Area: International shipping to most countries around the world.
* Delivery Methods: Fedex/USPS (United States Postal Service). 4 options: Ground (1-5 business days), 3 Day Select (1-3 days), 2nd Day Air (1-2 days) or Next Day Air (1 business day). Orders made before 2:00 PM are shipped the same business day. Hawaii, Alaska and APO/FPO may take a little longer.
* Delivery Cost: $3.50 Ground, $15.95 3 Day Select, $19.95 2nd Day Air, $31.95 Next Day Air in US. Other countries: $41.76 New Zealand (plus $9.92 tax/duty), $41.76 France (plus $11.93 tax/duty).
* Estimated Arrival Time: Delivery on Monday to Friday only.
* Delivery Drop-off: Fedex or USPS otherwise no information on website.
* Guarantee and Refund: Full refund up to 30 days, credit note after 30 days, if you return the item.
While there are several Mexican grocery stores this is the only one we found which delivers. They appear to be pretty good at it also.
Headquartered: 4060 Morena Blvd., Suite C, San Diego, CA 92117
More cool slices on groceries and food savings: